22 Aug INATBA Launches Call for Applications for Prestigious Awards Celebrating Blockchain Innovation
Brussels, August 22, 2023 – The International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications (INATBA) is thrilled to announce the launch of the second edition of its signature Awards Gala, this winter, following the groundbreaking success of the inaugural edition at the beginning of this year.
Having started the year in style with the most groundbreaking projects on the global blockchain market as nominees and winners of the prestigious INATBA Awards, the association is now launching the call for applications for the Most Exciting Project of 2024.
These awards shine a spotlight on exceptional projects from across the globe that harness the transformative potential of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies to create positive impacts across diverse sectors.
Second edition of INATBA Awards comes with 3 new categories
For its second edition, INATBA Awards introduced 3 new categories for its most prized projects. Applicants now have the possibility to also apply for Public Sector Innovation, Multiverse and Crypto Assets.
The INATBA Awards for the Most Exciting Project will pay tribute to outstanding accomplishments in the following categories:
- ReFi – Recognizing projects driving innovation in the realm of Regenerative Finance (ReFi).
- DeFi – Celebrating projects that demonstrate groundbreaking advancements in Decentralized Finance (DeFi).
- Sustainable Innovation – Honoring projects that champion sustainability and environmental responsibility through blockchain.
- Learning and Awareness – Acknowledging initiatives fostering education and awareness about blockchain technologies.
- Corporate Innovation – Commending corporate efforts to innovate and excel using blockchain solutions.
- Public Sector Innovation* – Highlighting projects initiated by public and supranational entities that leverage blockchain technology.
- Multiverse* – Showcasing projects in the metaverse, sports, arts, gaming, fashion, and beyond.
- Crypto Assets* – Recognizing exceptional contributions by companies involved in crypto asset-related activities.
“We are thrilled to announce the launch of a second edition of the now landmark INATBA Awards, after the success of its debut at the beginning of this year. Seeing so many revolutionary projects on the use of Blockchain technology unfold and make their contribution to the development of this industry during the first edition of the Awards motivates us to keep cultivating an environment of excellency among the key players on the Blockchain market”, stated Ricardo Simões, Executive Director of INATBA.
Winning projects of INATBA Awards – First Edition
The first edition of the INATBA Awards for Blockchain Innovation granted its most significant distinctions to projects like EthicHub by EthicHub (Spain), Folks Finance by Folks Finance (Italy) or LACChain by the Innovation Lab of the Inter-American Development Bank (Multilateral Organisation).
Stringent Selection Process and Nomination Criteria for the Second Edition
At the second edition, just like the first, the projects applicant to the Awards will have to follow a rigorous selection process, based on a number of eligibility criteria to ensure the applicability and tangible positive impact of the blockchain or distributed ledger technologies used as their core components, on industries, communities, or society at large.
Up to 5 nominees per category will be selected from the submitted applications by the INATBA Awards Committee.
- Submission Deadline: Sunday, 22 October 2023
- Nominations Released: Monday, 6 November 2023
- Voting Deadline: Sunday, 19 November 2023
- Winners Announced: 5 December 2023 at the INATBA Awards Gala
Glamorous INATBA Awards Gala: Celebrating Blockchain Innovation
The Awards for the most Exciting Blockchain Projects will be presented at the INATBA Awards Gala Event, taking place in a select location in the centre of Brussels, connecting applicants, participants, INATBA members and EU officials in a global networking opportunity, providing a multi-faceted platform to celebrate blockchain innovation. The first edition of the Awards Gala welcomed the presence of distinguished guests such as: Ondrej Kovarik of the European Parliament, Nicolas Louvet of Coinhouse, Pierre Marro of DG CNECT or Joachim Schwerin of DG GROW.
Join us in celebrating remarkable blockchain innovations by nominating projects or submitting your own application. Applications to the awards can be submitted via the following form.
Discover how these groundbreaking projects are propelling the future of blockchain technology.