Join your peers; make your voice heard.
International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications
INATBA offers public and private developers and users of DLT a global forum to interact with regulators and policymakers and bring blockchain technology to the next stage.
INATBA facilitates positive change in the blockchain ecosystem. We are dedicated to supporting and promoting our Members as part of our work to bridge public and private entities and promote global blockchain adoption across diverse fields such as law, finance, and education.
Who We Are
Our Government Advisory Body includes
from more than
countries across Europe,
North America, Africa and Asia
Our Academic Advisory Body includes
around the world
- A focus on the most pertinent topics in blockchain
- Contribute to and be cited in cutting-edge industry reports
- Exclusive and direct interaction with regulators
- Networking opportunities with peers and government members across 30+ countries
- Access to thought leaders in the academic and government spheres
- Recognition of your leadership in the blockchain space
- Access to knowledge from leading standard-setting organisations and global initiatives
- Promotion of your business in social media features and spotlight sessions
- Prioritised speaking slots at our public roundtables and events and submission to industry speaking opportunities
- Access to a Members-only portal on our website containing exclusive content
INATBA maintains a permanent and constructive dialogue with public authorities and regulators for global convergence of regulatory approaches. In doing so, INATBA works to promote an open, transparent and inclusive global model of governance for blockchain and other distributed ledger technology infrastructures that reflect the shared interests of Member and Advisory Board stakeholders.
In line with the goal of reaching global blockchain adoption, INATBA supports the development and adoption of interoperability guidelines, specifications, and global standards for the development and acceleration of trusted sectorial blockchain and DLT applications in specific sectors.
Featured Insights and Resources
Our Task Forces
Bridging INATBA Members with the broader blockchain ecosystem, INATBA task forces convene important voices from different sectors for solutions on new or emerging topics
The MiCA task force gathers industry feedback to respond to the European Commission's proposed crypto-assets regulation
Energy Trading task force is a joint effort with GO-P2P to study standardisation gaps around
DLT-enabled energy trading
|Micro||< 10||≤ 2 m||≤ 2 m||1000 €|
|Small||< 50||≤ 10 m||≤ 10 m||2 500 €|
|Medium||< 250||≤ 50 m||≤ 43 m||4 500 €|
|Large||≥ 250||> 50 m||> 43 m||15 000 €|
|The above categories and membership fees (according to size and financial
capacity) are also applicable for not-for-profit organisations.
Note: All numbers always refere to the entire Global Group / Company