Blockchain for Cross-Border Payments: Connecting the Fragmented World
Blockchain is said to be a game-changer for cross-border payments, making the entire process simpler, reducing costs and time required for transactions. The event intends to engage the audience on the most essential facts about utilising blockchain for cross-border payments, showcasing some of the latest use cases, and discussing the opportunities and challenges.
1. Introduction & Welcome
2. Presentation – John Ho | Standard Chartered Bank
3. Presentation – Antonio Leal Batista | LACChain/Inter-American Development Bank
4. Presentation – Dan Weinberger | Morpheus Network
5. Panel Discussion – Moderator: Jan Klesla | Blockchain Republic, Panelists: Daniel Szego | CBDC Think Tank Budapest, Tamara Ferreira Schmidt | Digital Euro Association, John Ho | Standard Chartered Bank, Antonio Leal Batista | LACChain/Inter-American Development Bank, Dan Weinberger | Morpheus Network
6. Final Remarks & Conclusion
Please register for the event here.