- Benedetto BiondiInnovation Manager at Blockchain Italia
- Danny van RoijenDigital Health Director at COCIR, INATBA Healthcare Working Group Co-Chair
- David PuttsChief Growth Officer at Billongroup
- Denis AvrilionisFounder of Compellio
- Dr. Ann Lindstrand MD, MPH, PhD, Unit Head, EPI-Essential Programme on Immunization, IVB-Department of Immunization, Vaccines and Biologicals, WHO HQ, GenevaDr. Ann LindstrandMD, MPH, PhD, Unit Head, EPI-Essential Programme on Immunization, IVB-Department of Immunization, Vaccines and Biologicals, WHO HQ, Geneva
- Dr. Inon SchenkerGlobal Health Specialist and Blockchain for SDGs Specialist
- Dr. Michele NatiHead of Telco and Infrastructure Development at IOTA
- Ilan MelendezLACChain
- Marc Taverner INATBA Executive Director. Former Global Ambassador & Markets Development, Bitfury. U.K.
- Mirko De MaldèCOO at Lynkeus, INATBA Healthcare Working Group Co-Chair
- Moises Menendez Senior Advisor for LACChain Program, CoFunder at iobuilders, Board Member of LACChain Ecosistema and of Alastria Blockchain Ecosystem, Board General Counsel at BilliBMoises MenendezSenior Advisor for LACChain Program, CoFunder at iobuilders, Board Member of LACChain Ecosistema and of Alastria Blockchain Ecosystem, Board General Counsel at BilliB
- Peter EulbergCEO at Anyblock Analytics
- Peter KernChief Operating Officer at CargoX
- Pilos SpyridonPrincipal Manager, European Court of Auditors
- Mar 10 2021
- 2:30 pm - 4:15 pm
COVID-19 Vaccination Delivery and Tracking: Challenges and Solutions
In its recent Communication “A united front to beat COVID-19”, the European Commission stressed the importance of a “common EU approach to trusted, reliable and verifiable certificates” of vaccination. Several initiatives toward the creation of a Vaccination Credential or Passport have been launched in this sense.
The INATBA Healthcare Working Group contributed to this effort by facilitating the creation of a community of interest and action, starting with a roundtable that discussed key challenges in the vaccination pipeline and the most mature blockchain-based solutions to be offered to healthcare institutions trusted with COVID-19 vaccinations at national and international levels. The objective of this event was to build a community of interests and launched a call to action aimed at addressing the challenges and identifying the solutions for COVID-19 vaccination delivery and tracking.