- Benedetto BiondiInnovation Manager at Blockchain Italia
- Danny van RoijenDigital Health Director at COCIR, INATBA Healthcare Working Group Co-Chair
- David PuttsChief Growth Officer at Billongroup
- Denis AvrilionisFounder of Compellio
- Dr. Ann Lindstrand MD, MPH, PhD, Unit Head, EPI-Essential Programme on Immunization, IVB-Department of Immunization, Vaccines and Biologicals, WHO HQ, GenevaDr. Ann LindstrandMD, MPH, PhD, Unit Head, EPI-Essential Programme on Immunization, IVB-Department of Immunization, Vaccines and Biologicals, WHO HQ, Geneva
- Dr. Inon SchenkerGlobal Health Specialist and Blockchain for SDGs Specialist
- Dr. Michele NatiHead of Telco and Infrastructure Development at IOTA
- Ilan MelendezLACChain
- Marc Taverner INATBA Executive Director. Former Global Ambassador & Markets Development, Bitfury. U.K.
- Mirko De MaldèCOO at Lynkeus, INATBA Healthcare Working Group Co-Chair
- Moises Menendez Senior Advisor for LACChain Program, CoFunder at iobuilders, Board Member of LACChain Ecosistema and of Alastria Blockchain Ecosystem, Board General Counsel at BilliBMoises MenendezSenior Advisor for LACChain Program, CoFunder at iobuilders, Board Member of LACChain Ecosistema and of Alastria Blockchain Ecosystem, Board General Counsel at BilliB
- Peter EulbergCEO at Anyblock Analytics
- Peter KernChief Operating Officer at CargoX
- Pilos SpyridonPrincipal Manager, European Court of Auditors
COVID-19 Vaccination Delivery and Tracking: Challenges and Solutions
In its recent Communication “A united front to beat COVID-19”, the European Commission stressed the importance of a “common EU approach to trusted, reliable and verifiable certificates” of vaccination. Several initiatives toward the creation of a Vaccination Credential or Passport have been launched in this sense.
The INATBA Healthcare Working Group wants to contribute to this effort by facilitating the creation of a community of interest and action, starting with a roundtable to discuss key challenges in the vaccination pipeline and the most mature blockchain-based solutions to be offered to healthcare institutions trusted with COVID-19 vaccinations at national and international levels. The objective of this event is to build a community of interests and launch a call to action aimed at addressing the challenges and identifying the solutions for COVID-19 vaccination delivery and tracking.
Agenda (Subject to change)
14:30-14:35 (Part 1) Introduction
Marc Taverner, Executive Director of INATBA
14:35 – 15:15: (Part 2) COVID-19 Vaccines Rollout – What is missing besides vaccines?
– Dr. Inon Schenker, Global Health Specialist and Blockchain for SDGs Champion
Setting the stage & Presentation of speakers
–Dr. Ann Lindstrand, MD, MPH, PhD, Unit Head, EPI-Essential Programme on Immunization, IVB-Department of Immunization, Vaccines and Biologicals, WHO HQ, Geneva
Matching country demand and innovations: Infodemics and vaccines supply chain
– Mr. Moises Menendez, LACCHAIN (IDBLAB): Are the needs of LATAM different? why?
Are the needs of LATAM different? why?
15:15-15:30 (Part 3) How can existing solutions address these needs? (3 minute pitches)
Introduction by Danny van Roijen and Mirko de Maldè, Healthcare Working Group Co-Chairs
EBSI Notarization: Denis Avrilionis – Compellio, Spyridon Pilos – European Court of Auditors
Benedetto Biondi – Blockchain Italia
Peter Kern – Cargox
Dr. Michele Nati – IOTA
David Putts -Billongroup
Peter Eulberg -Anyblockanalytics
Ilan Melendez – LACCHAIN (IDBLAB)
15:30-16:00 (Part 4) Breakout Rooms: Division in different rooms on the following topics: Vaccination tracking, standard architecture for vaccination certification and tracking – technical and business needs, real-world deployment, technological approaches and specific needs of local communities
Facilitator: Danny Van Roijen
Technical solutions: EBSI, Blockchain Italia
Facilitator: Inon Schenker
Technical solutions: CargoX, IOTA, Billon
Facilitator: Mirko De Maldè
Technical solutions: Luxembourg, Anyblockanalytics
16:00-16:15 Summary by facilitators of the breakout rooms (3, 2 minutes each)
Next Steps & Conclusions