- Emil StoyanovCoFounder of ReCheck
- Emiliyan Enev CEO and Co-Founder of ReCheck, implementing building renovation passport pilot projects for the Dutch governmentEmiliyan EnevCEO and Co-Founder of ReCheck, implementing building renovation passport pilot projects for the Dutch government
- Eric van Capelleveen UOI Project Leader/Process Consultant at GEONOVUM - supported by the Dutch Ministry of Interior and Kingdom RelationsEric van CapelleveenUOI Project Leader/Process Consultant at GEONOVUM - supported by the Dutch Ministry of Interior and Kingdom Relations
Eric van Capelleveen has been educated and working for several years as a Civil and ICT-engineer in the software industry. As a management consultant he was involved in the introduction of BIM and supply chain mechanisms in several sectors. His current expertise lies on sharing information, digital twins en information hubs form a change, coöperation and digital point of view. At this moment he is working as a project/programme manager, reviewer and strategy consultant.
In the current UOI-assignment for GEONOVUM Eric acts as the project leader/process consultant. As part of a team of Geonovum/kadaster experts on linked data, real estate registries, information modeling, alternatives for the introduction of an UOI-code (system) in the Netherlands is investigated. The investigation includes both the principles of an UOI-code, a mechanism of issuing UOI-codes as governance issues. Current technology known as BIM/IFC, blockchain, linked data, knowledge graphs and information standards are evaluated in the investigation and used in the design of UOI-code-systems. This project is supported by the Netherlands Ministry of Interior and Kingdom Relations in collaboration with Kadaster and FIBREE.
- Jo Bronckers Co-Founder and Board Member of FIBREE, Member of INATBA Climate Action and Real Estate Working Groups, Standards CommitteeJo BronckersCo-Founder and Board Member of FIBREE, Member of INATBA Climate Action and Real Estate Working Groups, Standards Committee
- Nena Dokuzov Slovenian Ministry of Economic Development and Technology and also related to UN/CEFACTNena DokuzovSlovenian Ministry of Economic Development and Technology and also related to UN/CEFACT
- Rob Stefens CEO and founder of XL-BusinessSolutions and architect of the Dynabloqs Platform ECO System and CIRDAX circularity platform.Rob StefensCEO and founder of XL-BusinessSolutions and architect of the Dynabloqs Platform ECO System and CIRDAX circularity platform.
- Simon DuindamCFO at Block Materials
Reaching EU Green Deal Objectives with Real Estate Sector Blockchain Solutions: A Closer Look at the Unique Object Identifier
The UOI Subgroup of the INATBA Real Estate and Climate Action Working Groups is organizing a roundtable that brings together experts and decision-makers from governments and markets across Europe and beyond. This event follows the UOI Subgroup’s recently published preliminary report which offers a complete and comprehensive paper on the Unique Object Identifier (UOI) Initiative and its relevance for the topics of Climate Action and Real Estate. The report disseminates the context and already developed/gathered know-how, demonstrating the technical feasibility of the UOI-protocol to a larger national and international network.
The roundtable will aim to create engagement, debate the UOI-topic and launch a call for cooperation to address the challenges and identify the solutions for the impact of Climate Change in the Real Estate Sector.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
15:30 Welcome & positioning UOI subgroup within INATBA by Jo Bronckers 5 min & 5 min Q&A)
15:40 Introduction UOI-concept & desired takeaways of this roundtable by Eric van Capelleveen (Geonovum) & Jo Bronckers (FIBREE) (10 min & 5 min Q&A)
15:55 Presentation/demonstration of 2 current NL UOI-pilots (2 x 5 min & 2 x 5 min Q&A)
- Building Materials Passport: Simon Duindam- CFO at Block Materials, Rob Stefens- Management and Architecture at Dynabloqs
- Building renovation passport and its alignment with the EU strategic goals: Emiliyan Enev- CEO ReCheck, Emil Stoyanov- Co-Founder of ReCheck
16.20-17.00 Plenary discussion around 4 questions by Moderator and engaging with the audience