- Geoffrey GoodellDeputy Executive Director, UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies
- Marc Taverner INATBA Executive Director. Former Global Ambassador & Markets Development, Bitfury. U.K.
- Michèle FinckSenior Research Fellow, Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition
- Philipp SandnerHead of Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
- Silvan JongeriusCo-Chair of the INATBA Privacy Working Group
- Thomas MoserSwiss National Bank, Alternate Member of the Governing Board
Privacy Aspects of CBDCs
CBDC developers have recently made significant advancements in terms of progress and implementation, however, a number of questions are arising in regard to the protection of personal data of potential CBDC users. The purpose of this roundtable is to address and discuss potential privacy-friendly approaches toward CBDCs and analyze the privacy aspects of CBDC projects in current development.
The event will raise awareness on the privacy issues associated with CBDCs, analyse common threats to privacy in recent CBDC development and discuss already developed CBDC projects and their approach to user data privacy.
16:00 – 16:05 – Brief welcoming address by Marc Taverner
16:05 – 16:15 – Introduction of the panelists, introduction to the topic of the roundtable – Silvan Jongerius
16:15 – 17:10 – Panel discussion
17:10 – 17:30 – Q&A