- Alain AounCo-Founder of Blockchain Leaders
- Alfonso GovelaCo-Founder of Hyperledger Latinoamerica
MIT. M.Arch.A.S., Co-Founder Hyperledger Latinoamerica, Co-Chair Learning Materials and Development Working Group, Hyperledger, Linux Foundation. Urban Innovation and Blockchain Consultant for Metropolis. Consultant for Digital Civics UN-Habitat. Member of Alianza Blockchain Iberoamérica.
- Chiara VenturaReport Author, Account at Blockchain ITALIA
- Dimitrios PikiosProject Coordinator ESCO - European Commission
Project Coordinator ESCO (European Classification of Skills/Competences, Qualifications and Occupations), DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion at the European Commission
- Dimitris E. Kiriakos Computer Scientist, MSc,MBA,MEd,Phd(c), Director of IEK Aigaleo VET Institute, Athens, Greece Ministry of Education & Religious Affairs.Dimitris E. KiriakosComputer Scientist, MSc,MBA,MEd,Phd(c), Director of IEK Aigaleo VET Institute, Athens, Greece Ministry of Education & Religious Affairs.
- Donna RedelReport Author, Board Member of New York Angels
Donna Redel was the managing director of The World Economic Forum, the foremost global organization combining business, political, academic and other leaders of society committed to improving the state of the world. Ms. Redel was the first woman to chair a USA exchange, The Commodity Exchange. Following her work in global organizations, Ms. Redel began a second career as a New York City-based advisor and investor focusing on Fintech, Blockchain and emerging technologies. She is an active participant in the startup community with New York Angels, serving as a board member, the co-founder of the Blockchain Committee, co-chair of the Israeli Investment Committee and chair of the Education Committee.
Ms. Redel developed and is teaching a course on Blockchain-Crypto-Digital Assets at Fordham Law school and Fordham Gabelli Business. She will also teach a newly designed course on Smart Securities. The focus of her public service efforts are the environment, the arts, health and promoting women’s leadership.
- Dr. Gilbert Fridgen PayPal-FNR PEARL Chair in Digital Financial Services (full professor), SnT, Université du Luxembourg, Member of INATBA AABDr. Gilbert FridgenPayPal-FNR PEARL Chair in Digital Financial Services (full professor), SnT, Université du Luxembourg, Member of INATBA AAB
- Dr. Katarina AdamProfessor at HTW Berlin, Member of INATBA AAB
- Emanuela Campari BernacchiPartner at Gattai, Minoli, Agostinelli & Partners
- Gustavo Prieto INATBA AAB Member, Postdoctoral Fellow in the Law Department at the University of TurinGustavo PrietoINATBA AAB Member, Postdoctoral Fellow in the Law Department at the University of Turin
- Marc Taverner INATBA Executive Director. Former Global Ambassador & Markets Development, Bitfury. U.K.
- Margherita LederChair of the INATBA Education Working Group
- Montse Guardia GuellGeneral Manager at Alastria Blockchain Ecosystem
- Torben GosauManaging Director & Head of the Berlin Office at Kekst CNC
- Wim StalmansReport Author, Founding Partner of The Blockchain Academy®
- Wolfgang Karl HärdleLadislaus von Bortkiewicz Professor of Statistics at Humboldt University
Wolfgang Karl HÄRDLE attained his Dr. rer. nat. in Mathematics at Universität Heidelberg in 1982 and in 1988 his habilitation at Universität Bonn. He is Ladislaus von Bortkiewicz Professor of Statistics at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and the director of the Sino German Graduate School (洪堡大学 + 厦门大学) IRTG1792 on “High dimensional non stationary time series analysis”. He also serves as head of the joint BRC Blockchain Research Center (with U Zürich). He is guest professor at WISE, Xiamen U, SMU, Singapore, NCTU, Hsinchu TW, Charles U, Prague CZ.
His research focuses on data sciences, dimension reduction and quantitative finance. He has published over 30 books and more than 300 papers in top statistical, econometrics and finance journals. He is highly ranked and cited on Google Scholar, REPEC and SSRN. He has professional experience in financial engineering, smart (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, timely) data analytics, machine learning and cryptocurrency markets. He has created a financial risk meter, FRM hu.berlin/frm, a cryptocurrency index, CRIX thecrix.de. and organises regularly blockchainnights.com His web page is: hu.berlin/wkh
- Yael Rozencwajg Entrepreneur, businesswoman. Founder at Nevelab, Call for Coders, and Blockchain Israel.Yael RozencwajgEntrepreneur, businesswoman. Founder at Nevelab, Call for Coders, and Blockchain Israel.
20+ years serial entrepreneur with a demonstrated history of working broadly in the digital industry, operations and management of infrastructures, built and managed strong teams. Member of the board in several growing startups. Early 2020, Yael founded Nevelab Technologies the first AI-based platform for sustainability management. Since January 2017 she is the founder and executive chair at Blockchain Israel, the largest organization in Israel dedicated to Blockchain Technologies and the Blockchain Academy pioneering expert-driven blockchain education programs working with Microsoft, IBM, Amazon and more. Prior to Blockchain Israel, Yael founded two startups acquired only 6 months after being launched (supply chain/data corp optimisation). Founder of a leading innovation agency, where Yael have pioneered initiatives for a wide range of global corporations (Fortune 500 luxury brands and institutions), impact organizations and enterprises by helping them integrate emerging technologies and driving digital transformation. Prior this position, Yael launched a breakthrough technology in 2001 (open-source system acquired by a global telco group) and focused her efforts along several broad social organisations to create growing communities.
Blockchain Education: A Prerequisite for Socio-Economic and Technological Advancement
Describing the current state of industry digitalisation, identifying the target groups that are most urgently in need of Blockchain education and proposing components of a Blockchain curriculum, the Education Working Group’s position paper will drive this roundtable discussion among Blockchain education stakeholders.
Agenda (subject to change):
17.00 – 17.10: Introduction by Education Working Group Co-Chair, Margherita Leder and INATBA Executive Director, Marc Taverner
17:10 – 17:15: Opening Remarks by Mr. Dimitris E. Kiriakos, Director of Aigaleo VET Institute, Athens, Greece, Ministry of Education & Religious Affairs
17:15-17:20: Opening Remarks by Mr. Dimitrios Pikios, Project Coordinator for ESCO
17:20 – 17:35: Paper Presentation by the Authors
Donna Redel, AAB, Katarina Adam, AAB, Wim Stalsman, Infrachain, Chiara Ventura, Blockchain
Italia, Margherita Leder, ITALIA4Blockchain, Gustavo Prieto, Ghent University
17:35 – 18:15: Engagement Summary
- Prof. Hardell from Humboldt University
- Prof. Dr. Gilbert Fridgen, Université du Luxembourg, INATBA AAB Member
- Yael Rozencwajg, Blockchain Israel and Nevalab
- Torben Gosau, KEKST Office Berlin
- Montse Guardia, Alastria
- Alfonso Govela Thomae, Hyperledger Latinoamerica
- Alain Aoun, Blockchain Leaders
- Emanuela Campari Bernacchi, Gattai Minoli Agostinelli & Partners
18:15 – 18:30 Feedback & Finalisation